If you ended up here by mistake, head over to the Production Environment where you can log in and use TheTradingPortal.
The most critical aspect of getting off to a good start is a clean, easy registration. The registration process has been made as clear and simple as possible while still capturing the necessary information. We encourage you to take a few minutes and read the rest of this page about registering and using the system. In doing so, you'll get an overview of system requirements, things to prepare before starting the registration process, and an explanation of the registration process itself.
Before You Register
Take the time to go through our checklist and make sure that you are ready to complete the registration process. Also make sure that your computer system meets the recommended specifications.
- Confirm that you have a modern web browser with TLS 1.2 enabled. TheTradingPortal.com™ supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and newer
- Updated versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
- Safari 9 and newer
- Confirm that you have a broadband internet connection. TheTradingPortal.com™ is rendered entirely in-browser, and application performance is dependent on your connection's capabilities.
- Use the search functionality on the Communities page to make sure that the trading partner community or hub that you wish to trade with is listed as one of our supported trading communities. If your desired trading partner or community is not listed, then you cannot trade with them through this site until they join TheTradingPortal.com™.
- Review the Pricing page and decide which subscription option meets your needs.
- Familiarize yourself with the registration process shown below so that you know what to expect.
- Have your credit card ready during registration. Overage charges and most premium features are billed monthly via credit card regardless of the subscription billing type.
No application, regardless of how it functions, will perform any better than the host on which it runs. If the computer being used to access the TheTradingPortal.com™ has a slow internet connection, you as a user will see limited response times due to the slower connection. Modern web applications can also be limited by the browser that they run in, and modern browsers tend to have higher system requirements.
To minimize this impact, we recommend the following minimum specifications to help ensure that you receive the full performance of TheTradingPortal.com™.
- Windows 7 or Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- 4 GB of RAM
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Internet Explorer 11 or Safari 9
- Screen resolution of 1366x768
- Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Collection of the Subscriber's Company Information.
- Collection of the Subscriber Login Information.
- Collection of the preferred Subscription Type.
- Collection of the Subscriber's Billing Information including credit card information (Except for Hubs who are complete at this point).
- Notification that the subscriber's credit card has been charged and presentation of logon information to the subscriber.